Wednesday 10 March 2010

Star - day 2

When we got up, and had breakfast, me and Nevis cleaned the front hallway. Last night on the night walk, we were through these tiny tunnels (it was pitch black!) and we had to follow these ropes in a really dark wood. It was great! (But scary). After me and Nevis cleaned the floor, it was time for my activity group to go to the rope park. There was a low ropes course and a high one. I was fine on the low ropes course, but when we got to the high one I felt sick. It was higher than the roof of my house and the roof’s quite high. I had a go, but I was so scared that I had to be lowered down. After lunch, my group went canoeing in a loch nearby. I was in a canoe for three for the whole time. Some people went in the water and they were freezing! It was a good day and I really enjoyed it.

0 comments: