Friday 12 March 2010

Menace - day 4

Oh well, today was our last day! And I just noticed that I’ve not said anything about our instructor! Well our instructor was called Neil. He was really nice. Neil played loads of games with us. Today he told us stories. All the other groups liked him too!

Last night Mr Devereux told us a ghost story. It was pretty scary! And then we went out to do a quiz with Neil and Bella. The quiz was inside and outside. The questions were really hard! My team did quite well actually. One of the questions was to write poem about our instructors. My one was really funny.

Today we went gorge walking and canoeing. In the gorge walk it was really slippy. There was a bit where you had to hold on to a rope and pull yourself up. That’s where I slipped (typical). And now I have a very sore leg! But Bizz found it funny! Just before that we had to climb through a rock and a waterfall was pouring down. Then we had to push ourselves up. And we went down a slide at the end (freezing!). It all went down my trousers.

The canoeing was ok. But it was a bit boring. We all stood up and rowed like Native Americans.

Lots of love,

from Rosi

0 comments: