Monday 15 March 2010

Drama

A few weeks ago we had a drama lesson with our teacher. The drama made us think about our posture, height and space. In the lesson we were put into groups where one person in the group had to act as a strict teacher and the others had to act as school pupils. We had to pick people to go into a group and then act out the parts.

In the drama one of the pupils had to have stolen a flash drive from the teacher's desk. The teacher had to find out who it was, although the teacher already knew who it was but they had to pretend they didn't.
It was fun!

Rascal said:"I was the strict teacher and it was quite hard at the start but then I got the hang of it."

Pony said: "It was hard not to laugh because I was the school pupil and I had stolen the flash drive from the teacher's desk."

Drama is a really fun activity in school because you can express yourself in many ways. Now that we are older we have been doing more advanced drama as before we were doing little things like miming and so on.

We asked a few people from the class to share their thoughts on the drama lesson:

Sov said: ''I was the strict teacher in my grou. I thought it was amazing because I got to shout at people and get away with it.''

Kizzy said: '' I thought it was really fun.''

Rascal & Pony

1 comments:

Pupils WorldWide said...

Hello Rascal and Pony
It's ok wanting to be a teacher. But they have a lot of work to do.
So do you really want to?