Thursday 11 March 2010

Rascal - day 3

I fell today. Right on my back. I was on a wooden tree and I fell through extremely disgusting muck. We had a test in the mini but just for some fun and there was a question about a tree that started with ‘la’ so I said the La-La tree and now I am called the La-La girl. LoL. People were laughing when I said that but I don’t know how it was funny!

I made some friends today so we were chatting and stuff and I’m happy about that.

I don’t really like the showers because they are like the swimming pool ones!

My dorm is amazing!

Today we went for an assault course and it was so scary! It was so high for most of the things I attempted two of them. Ponakins is so good at climbing and stuff.

We also went for a walk. It was fun.

Love you mum! <3

1 comments:

Pupils WorldWide said...

Hello Rascal
Always good to get friends and have a laugh together.