Thursday 11 March 2010

Ponakins - day 3

The say was totally amazing today! This morning we did high ropes. On one of the things you had to climb up a reallllly tall post then jump and catch onto a pole! :I I was the only person who went upside down and it was soooo fun.

This afternoon we did a forest walk and it was really good. I got stuck in the mud and it took Brownie and Swagger to get me out! L We went under a waterfall and obviously I got the wettest!

Last night we did a scavenger hunt. It was fun! Speak soon! <3 J

3 comments:

sonja mclean said...

Can't wait to see the photo!
Think i will stick to wearing my own wellies when you get home!
Mum xxxxxxxx

Pupils WorldWide said...

Hello Ponakins
Congratulation - upside down sounds a bit dangerous.

Ponakins said...

Hello!
No it was very safe (i think).
Ponakins