Thursday 11 March 2010

Star - day 3

Today we went abseiling and went on a hill walk. In the morning we did the abseiling. In the back yard we went into a room that was a climbing wall. It was practice for rock climbing. I tried it and after a few tries, I got right to the top and abseiled down. Then we went out and abseiled down a ramp. I had a go and managed to do it but it was really scary. But when we got to the rock we were going to abseil down, I felt sick again. It was sooooooo high. And we had to climb up rocks to get to the top. I was so scared. I didn’t have to do it though. Later we went for a hill walk. We were going to climb right up to the top. Going up, I got stuck in this massive big bit of mud and nearly lost a welly. We had hot chocolate at the top and had a look at the view. I could see Glasgow! It was a really good day.

1 comments:

Pupils WorldWide said...

Hello Star
Now I again see the word "welly"? and welly funeral? Is it a boot?