Wednesday 24 March 2010

I like my family.


I like my family. We are Jehova witnesses. My name is Anton, I have two sisters a little sister her name is Thilde and a big sister her name is Nynne. My real mother died when I was born, but my dad was married for the second time her name is Charlotte, my dad´s name is Benjamin.
In my spare time I go too football, and I also visit my friends, I have a lot of them. I am 12 years old.
One of the things I like most is my big teddy bear in police-clothes, this I have had since I was born. We live in a little town named Stadil 10 kilometers from the Northsea near Ringkøbing and Holstebro in West Jutland. Me and my dad have build two foot ball goals of tree.
When I grow up I will be an electrician. Right now I have a job, I have a paperound in Ringkøbing there are 142 people who shall have the newspaper on my r0ute. My big sister works in a toy store, my father is plumber, my mother works in a store with a lot things.
Anton.

1 comments:

Mr Devereux said...

Hello Anton,

I am glad that you have so many friends. You must play football a lot. Do girls at your school like to play football too? Or do only the boys play?