Wednesday 10 March 2010

Kizzy - day 2

Yesterday’s night walk was great. We went through mud and tunnels with what seemed like they had no end. Mum and family, don’t worry. I have lots of chores to do and a room inspection every morning. Today we went to the ropes course which was so so fun and there was this thing that the people in the circus use that they swing on and there was one of them and I made it. Also we had canoeing and, mum and family, you know I love that. It was great. Me, Fish, Dizzee and Moonbeam jumped in and it was the coldest water I’ve ever been in. I’m still cold tonight. We have this scavenger hunt I’m looking forward to. I’m loving Benmore so much I don’t want it to end. Missing you a bit. I have so much on.

Love from Kizzy

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew you would have a great time, I'm so pleased you are only missing us a bit as you are having so much fun!! Go babe give it your all! lots of love mum.<3 <3