Wednesday 10 March 2010

Nevis - day 2

This day is great. We first did the abseiling and climbing. It was great fun. First we did a practice and we next went to Benmore quarry. At the beginning we climbed up on the left and it was really tricky. Next we abseiled down. I did it but I was very scared, very, very scared. But afterwards it was pretty fun. After we had lunch we went caving. I was very fun. We had to climb this tall mountain/hill. The instructor planned a cave. So the plan was to trap us in a cave, but we got our safely.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sounds like your having fun your sisters and brother say hello and are looking at your blogg everyday also gran has been having a look she says to have a good time. enjoy yourself lots of love mun and dad xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Nevis


I hope your doing fine at Benmore me and Nicole miss you. its my birthday tomorrow Mum says that we can go out for dinner on saturday when you come back from Benmore. Wish i could do the rock climbing as it sounds fun.See you Friday. Love Lauren,Nicole and Jack xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Nevis


For my birthday i got a pink phone and igot some cloths and money got presents to oppen when u come home from school have a good day xxx