Wednesday 10 March 2010

Menace - day 2

Well last night we went on a night walk. It was quite scary! But really. Anyway, more important stuff to say. I had a great first night and got to sleep quickly (and lived with only one pillow). LoL. The beds are really uncomfortable though! But today we went abseiling and climbing. (I’ve almost finished my cameras). We started off by going on an indoor climbing wall. It was really fun. Then we moved on to a quarry. We had to climb up and then we abseiled down. But it was 50 ft high! (Ahhhhh). I was really scared! My instructor talked me into doing it :O) He let Pony come at the same time. It helped a lot. I’m really glad I did it though. Then we went on a walk. It was good! We played a game. It was good. We drank out of the burn!

Miss you, love you, lots of love,
Menace

4 comments:

Kelly Family said...

Menace

I love your posts so much because you write just the way you speak and I can imagine you were standing in front of me telling me all this exciting news. (at 100 miles an hour of course lol xx)
You were very very brave to abseil 50 feet !!! Amazing well done you.
I can't believe you have used your cameras already. Have you remembered to take photo's of Bosco on these adventure???
Can't wait for the next instalment
love
Mum xx

Alix Burton said...

Menance,

What a very fitting name for you...LOL! Nice job for the abseiling! It does'nt look scary until you get up to the top and you think...WOAH, I ain't going down there. Personally I prefer to use stairs or a lift:)

We will be expecting to see pics on Facebook shortly!

Loads of Love and stuff

Auntie Alix

Ailish said...

looks like everything was 'good'! can't you think of some more interesting adjectives, honestly......

Unknown said...

Good to see your having a great time. bet you cant wait to get back to your own bed if the beds there are uncomfortable. love you and see you at the weekend. Daddy