Wednesday 10 March 2010

Bee day 2 AND day 2 photos















Bee

The day I had today was great! We did the night walk last night and it was scary and daring but really fun at the same time! You didn’t really know where you were going but you got help by holding a long line of string. It was really challenging, but I really enjoyed it!

Today we went climbing and abseiling. I was nearly never going to abseil off a 50 foot rock face, but I did and I overcame my fear of heights! I am really proud of myself.

And in the afternoon we went for a long walk through the woods. We stopped and played a game and then went on again. We also stopped at the river and had a drink (it was drinkable). We were going to have hot chocolate but Neil (our instructor) forgot the cups. So we didn’t have any chocolate. I’m missing you mum and dad and I hope you’re missing me too.

Love Bee – writing tomorrow again!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hiyaaaaaaaaaaa Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

its mum again, oh my gooodnessssss a 50 foot rock face and you DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooo proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a shame you missed out on the hot chocolate hehe

ofcourse im missing you and so is lauren and so is lola and lewis is definately misssssing alll his walks that you give him

luv
mum and lauren xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sylvia Murray said...

Hi Bethany!
Have a happy birthday on Thursday.
From Sylvia.
8-)

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETHANY!!
<3

lots of love
from
Dad, Karen and Archie The Dug! :P

sonja mclean said...

Happy birthday Bethany!!!
Have a great day!

Sonja xxxxxxx