Thursday 11 March 2010

Bee - day 3

Oh my gosh, today was amazing. We did high ropes course and caving. The ropes course was great. It was scary but I enjoyed it! I did smash off something in the practice course so I didn’t do very well. Ponakins did amazing.. She did the trapeze!

The trapeze was cool (I didn’t do it though). You had to climb up a really high podium and then jump off and hand off the bar. Then jump was big but as soon as you were on it, it was fine.

The caving was great! It was scary at times but it was great at the same time. You had to climb into the cave and climb out again. There weren’t any bats though (thank goodness!) or I would have screamed my head off!

Oh, and by the way, it’s my birthday tomorrow!

I’m excited soooooooooo much.

Love Bee. Writing for the final time tomorrow.
xxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Fiona Koch said...

hiyaaaaaaaaaaaa Beee

its Mum and Lauren again!!

oh by the way................

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuu
Happy Birthday dear Bethanyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

lots and lots of love, hope you have a magic day, cant believe how much fun your having, cant wait to hear all the funny stories, your doing sooooo well keep it up, we're both veryyyy proud of you

have a great day

luvvvvv
Mum and Lauren
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pupils WorldWide said...

Hello Bee
Happy birthday to you. Hope you get fine weather.

Bee said...

thanks