Monday 29 March 2010

My hamster, Lola


On Thursday 25th my hamster, Lola, came in to the school for my personal project ! She is an albino and she's a Syrian. She is white and has red eyes. I got her on the 27th December 2009. Lola was a really great Christmas present and she is only 6 months old but she is quite big for her age. Lola's really friendly and she has never bitten me before, but she's only nibbled my finger if i have eaten something. Everybody thought she was really cute and I do too!


She eats all the time and she has fruit and vegetables one day a week to keep her healthy. I also give her mixed food with her fruit and vegetables in case she finishes it. I have to clean her out every 4 days because she'll get smelly, and that wouldn't be good !


Every table came up to see her and some people stroked her! :)


Im thinking about breeding her! :D


2 comments:

Izzy said...

She was so cute anf fluffy!

Izzy :D

bees mum said...

the journey down to school was very tricky trying to carry the cage and not drop her, phew

i must say she was very well behaved and didnt even poo, well done lola, i think she really enjoyed her visit to your school bee