Friday 9 April 2010

My name is Kristen

I live in Vedersø. Vedersø is located in Jutland. My father is a farmer and my mother is a nurse in Ulfborg. I help my father in the barn and field. I have a brother named Jesper and a mother named Bente and a father named Eric. I have a dog that is a labrador named Bonnie. It is a little thick and it is old. Me and my little brother play football in the garden.


In the Easter holiday, I work in the field. I must harrow 4 hectare barley, 2 hectare grass, and 10.1 hectare of maize.


On Easter day come my cousins we were by the North Sea.


On Saturday I plowed. On the Monday it rains then we can`t plow.


On the Monday we change oil on the tractor and oilfilter and dieselfilter. We did not manage to change hydraulicfilter.

2 comments:

Mr Devereux said...

Hi Kristen,

Thanks for telling us about your life at home on the farm. You must already know a lot about farming and have a lot of skill to do ploughing and repairs to your tractor. You must work at hard at home as you do at school. Do you have animals on your farm or do you only grow crops?

Rascal said...

Hey :]

You sound like you enjoy working on the farm, do you?

Rascal