Friday 9 April 2010

Me and my home


My name is Peder and I live in Stadil. My home which is a farm lies in Westjütland in Denmark. I have a brother and a sister. My father is a farmer and my mother is a bankassistent. My hobbies are to drive tractor and gymnastic. In my sparetime I help my father and go to gymnastic. My brother is nine years old and his name is Anders and my sister is nineteen and she is called Eva. And I have a granddad and grand mum in Rindum and a granddad and grand mum in Ringkøbing.

My day

My day I cycle on my bike to school clock 8,20. I like play time best where I go along with my friend Jens, Anton, Kristen, Thomas, Jeroen. I help my father after school when I drive tractor and different work. When I drive tractor I plow and drive out the slurry. Once I was stuck In the mud.

My father pull me free from the mud.

we have four tractor on my father´s farm the biggest name is John Deere 6920 and the next biggest name is Fiat 130-90 and the next biggest is Fiat 80-90 the next is the smallest is it a David Brown 995.

Peder

1 comments:

Mr Devereux said...

Hi Peder,

I enjoyed learning about you. I think you must be very fit and healthy: you do gymnastics, cycle to school and spend a lot of time outdoors. I think some of my class spend too much time sitting with computer games or watching television! Have you driven the John Deere 6920 or do you usually drive the smaller tractors?