Wednesday 7 April 2010

Me and my school





















My name is Thomas, and I go in Stadil/Vedersø school. The school is situated near Ringkøbing.

I get up at seven o'clock. I am going for walk with my dog and after that I brush my teeth.

Then I go by the bus at eight o'clock. It takes a quarter to school. I go up in my class and speak with my friends. We are two classes in one class. It is because we should spare the money. We are eighteen in my class. We begin twenty minutes past eight. We are eighty-five pupils on the school. We have got the new activeboard it is fun to play with.

To day I will tell you about an ordinary day. I have Danish in two lessons after that English and maths and the best of all is wood work. It is funny; I am working on a bottle opener. And I am also working on a thing which can hold a lamp.

Thomas

1 comments:

Mr Devereux said...

Hi Thomas,

I though Yester was a small school but your school is smaller. I really liked your photos. As I am a teacher, I always like to look at other schools to see what they are like. Your activeboard looks good - I am sure you will have a lot of fun learning with it. I also liked learning that you learn woodwork - we don't teach that in primary schools in Scotland which is a shame.