Friday 9 April 2010

Me and my home.

My name is Laura. I am 12 years old I live in Western Jutland in a very little town called Alrum/Stadil. We have a very little farm there. I have two sisters and one brother. My mother´s name is Jette, she is a freelancer. My father’s name is Henrik, he is a furniture director. I have one dog,two cats and two goats. I love animals and I really want a rabbit. My dog’s name is Unique, and it is very nice. My cat’s name is Novig and Mullergøj. My goat’s name is Vimse and kalypso. My big sister’s name is Emilie. My brother’s name is Jakob and my little sister’s name is Ane.

I have two wonderful friends named Olivia and Ida.

The reason why Olivia is my best friend is that she always is happy and funny!

She is all that I need to be happy if I am sad.

Olivia is really good at shopping! And she always has some new clothes.

She helps me when I can not find something, and she is a perfectionist and always correct me. It can be very annoying but it can be fun sometimes. Olivia and me have known each other since we were born.

The reason why Ida is my best friend is that I can talk about everything, and she understands it.

She is very funny and I love her humour. Her family is a little strange at the fun way. I can remember one time we were on the beach and we were lying in the sun. And we went out to swim and then we went home we could not fall a sleep because we got sunburn. It really hurt and it was awful!

This is my room, and I have a lot of things. My room is always a mess.

This is my dog. It was so cute when it was a puppy.

Here it is a puppy.

When my dog was a puppy it was very cheeky. It could not sleep in her own bed, so we decide it could sleep whit my brother. But one day my brother was not home, so she could sleep with me. But she did not sleep in her own bed in my room. She jumps into my bed when I have fallen asleep. And the next day she was lying on my head. I will never forget that time.

Laura

2 comments:

Mr Devereux said...

Hi Laura,

Thanks for telling us so much about you and your home. You must be a very big house with so many people and so many animals! I don't think your room is really a mess - I have seen much worse rooms! You have a lovely desk. Is Selvmord a pop group you like?

Rascal said...

Hey :]

I really enjoyed reading your post because some things were really funny. I liked when you wrote about you and your friend at the beach and you got sunburnt.

I liked reading about your best friends because you wrote some really nice things.

You seem like a nice person (:

From Rascal