Friday 9 April 2010

Me and my home


My rabbit is called Dust mouse and I am called Maria.

I have a big brother he is called Michael. I live in a small town called Stadil and my father is called Sven-Erik he works on a small farm he was driving the tractor. My mother is called Susanne she works on residential home for elderly people.


My friends

This is Ida she is my friend she has a dog the called Samson she has also a cat

This is Nina she is my friend she has a cat

This is Simone

Kind regards Maria

2 comments:

Mr Devereux said...

Hi Maria,

I am glad you have so many friends. These are nice photos of them. Are you and your big brother friends or do you fight?

mence said...

hi,

it sounds like you have a lot of friends. and the cat sweet.
your english must be getting to to be able to right that much.

from mence