Friday 9 April 2010

Me and my home.


Our house.

My name is Olivia me and my family live in a small town named Vedersø. But we are also building a house in a town named Madum.

My room.

This is my room now.

I love my room, the only thing there is annoying is that I have no door into my room, and my room is laying right out to the kitchen, so it is hard to get some peace. Thou I love my room I am looking forward to get my new room, it is bigger and I will get to redo it all.

The top floor is all my room. I can also pick the room down the hallway, but I am pretty sure that I am going to pick the room on the top floor.

Our horses.

At our new house in Madum we are also having a stable where we have a lot of horses. In Madum we have tree big horses and a pony, while we have a big horse named Dexter in a big city named Århus. The reason Dexter is in Århus is that he is getting trained to run race.

Our cats.

We have three cats. The one of them is a male his name is Bertil, we really had two male cats but Bertil´s brother whose name was Prop ran away with his mother. I miss Prop a lot he was very tame and I could get him to sit, lick, jump and walk right beside me. Before Prop and Bertil´s mother ran away she got a kitten who we couldn’t find a name for. But when she got tree kittens we decided to name her Dychess and her kittens Toulouse, Ballios, and Marie after the movie Aristocats, but now Ballios is disappeared and Marie is dead so we only have Toulouse back.

Our dog.

Our dogs name is Fusti. She is a very happy dog and she licks all the time it can be very annoying and we are trying to train her so she won’t lick, but it is very hardJ.

Except for the fact that Fusti licks a lot, she is a very god dog, she has never bidden anyone before and I don’t think that she is ever going to do it.

My friends.

My friends name is Laura and Ida. They are very nice and we have never got mad at each other, though we are very different types. Laura likes playing piano, I like playing piano to but I am not far as god as Laura is. Ida likes rap music I don’t like it very much, but we both likes playing badminton and we play double with each other, but we also play single. I am a more quiet type I like to do creative things and I almost, always want the things to be perfect.

Olivia

3 comments:

Mr Devereux said...

Hi Olivia,

Thanks for writing so much about yourself. Your English is very good. Four of the girls in my class love horses: Murrzo, Bee, Ponakins and Milz. They will be very interested to learn about the horses you have. I am glad you are getting a new room. What colour(s) do you want in it?

Ponakins said...

Hey! Ponakins here! as you have probrobly heard i am mad about horses. Murzo dosn't LOVE horses but she still likes them. Hope you get on well with your horses! :D
Ponakins xx

Brownie said...

I feel sorry for you because you don't have a door.Wow you have loads of animals!