Tuesday 6 April 2010

Me and my home.







Hey, my name is Nina. J I’m twelve and a half years old. I am a girl, and I live in a house in Vedersø with my Mum, dad, sister, brother in Denmark.

I have a male cat. The name of my cat is Speedy. He’s about 2 years old. First we thought he was a female. But now we know that he’s a male. I think he is cute. J Here is a picture of him and the view from my house:













I draw a lot of drawings in my spare time. I like to draw Manga because you don’t have to make all the shadows and stuff. You can just keep it very simple! J I have a lot of friends in other parts off Denmark. And some from other places in Europe. So I use a lot of time chatting with my friends. I also like to go to concerts. There I get to se some of my other friends from Denmark. And I get to listen to awesome music! J The picture is of me and one of my friends, it’s kind of old. L





As you maybe have guessed I really like music. I also like to read, take pictures of the nature and to watch television. I like to watch Miami and LA ink. Kat Von D is awesome! J Miami ink and LA ink is a show about a tattoo shop. I also like watching Flapjack, it’s on cartoon network five minutes past eleven every day, or every evening. J I think it comes twice a day. But I haven’t got a clue when? I actually wear glasses. L Or I should, but I hate wearing them. But if I don’t wear them I can’t see the television. And that sucks. L So I have to wear them when I want to watch television. Which is very often. Unless I want to sit on the floor in front of the television. I’m going to buy contact lenses soon. I’m just too lazy to get it done. In my spare time I go to gymnastic. Or it just ended. I go to youth club every Monday. J


Nina


4 comments:

Mr Devereux said...

Hallo Nina,

Thanks for the lovely photos. Speedy looks as if he enjoys rolling in the snow! The children in Yester Primary 7 really enjoy music, especially the girls! I play music when the class comes in at 8.45 every morning. I can connect my iPod to the classroom's loudspeakers. Do you listen to Eminem?

Izzy said...

Speedy looks very cute!! Your English is very good, could you teach us some Danish words?

Izzy (")> (penguin)

Rascal said...

Hey :]

I really liked reading your post.
The view from your house looks really cool and we don't have that much snow! Your cat speedy looks really cute (:

Rascal

Ponakins + Murrzzo said...

Hey its Ponakins and Murrzo here!
Love your cat. He lookes really friendly.#]
Ponakins and Murrrrzo