Wednesday 7 April 2010

My name is Ida.

My name is Ida. I am 13 years old. I live in a little town called Vedersø. I have two big brothers, but no sisters. My house is not big not small. I have a cat and a dog. My mum is a teacher, and my dad is an educator. My mum is from Finland, so we often fly to Finland, to visit my grand mum and my cousins.
My dog Samson

My dog`s name is Samson. He’s 9 years old. He is a Labrador, he is very lazy. And he LOVES potatoes andsauce, and hates dog food and salad.Samson is a very nice and easy dog, and never bites. Samson doesn’t like to have a bath, or be brushed. But he loves a long walk and a swim in the sea. Once Samson was hit by a car, we were very scared that he was dead or badly hit. But Samson was fine and the car was more hurt than him.


My cat Katla

My cat’s name is Katla. She is 10 years old. As you can see she is black. Katla is very old so sometimes she gets angry. But if you don’t lift her she is kind. Katla has once been very sick because she has been eaten a poisoned rat. We were afraid that we might put here to rest, but she made it through. Since she was sick she had had a lot of damage in the stomach. It meant that we couldn’t lift here, because it really hurts on here. But besides that she is a nice and easy coming cat. She loves when you talk to her or gives her milk.

My room

My room is upstairs. It’s a bit small. But it is not too small for me. In my room I have a bed a table and some pillows. I often listen to music and make my homework in there. It was me who decided that my room should be painted red and black, which are my favourite colours. My mum and dad thought that it would be too dark, but in the end they said it was okay.

My best friends.

This is one of my best friends. Her name is Laura. Laura is 12 years old, and lives in a town not far from mine named Alrum.

Laura is one of my best friends because she’s always happy and it makes my fell happy to. When me and Laura was small we weren’t good friends. We were angry at each other all the time, and couldn’t talk together. But when we started in school we became very good friends and realised how stupid we had been. Today we often laugh at old times. One of the times I most remember with Laura, is when we were together in Laura’s house. Laura’s home is not far from a little lake, so we packed a bag and took down to the lake. We were at the lake a whole day. It was so funny that we forgot to put sun cream on and the next day we were sun burned over the whole body. It really hurts!! But we just laugh at it. Me and Laura always have fun and I hope we will be friends forever.

This is my other best friend Nina. Me and Nina have been friends forever, but some times we argue a lot. Nina lives in the same town as me. We are often together because we live so close to eat other. Nina is 12 years old. And she is in the same class as me. One of the times I most remember with Nina was when we were swimming together in the sea. We were out all day and all we were doing was lying down and relax. Some times we took a swim. When it got dark we droved back to my house and played with water. I like being together with Nina because we always have fun.

This is Olivia. Me and Olivia started to be best friends when we were 4. Olivia is always looking at the bright side that is one of the things I really like about here. Olivia likes to paint and doing creative things. In some way we are so different, but we like the same things. One of the times I most remember with Olivia was when we were sleeping in a tent over at Olivia’s house. The tent wasn’t waterproof so we had to sleep right under the roof so it didn’t get wet. When we woke up the tent was wet, but hot. We couldn’t understand why it was wet, because it hadn’t rained. But later we fount out that it was because it was so hot in the tent.
Ida

1 comments:

Mr Devereux said...

Hi Ida,

Thanks for telling us so much about your family and your friends. It must have been hard writing so much in English. Your English is very good! I think cats are lovely pets. Are Samson and Katla friends or do they ever fight?