Friday 9 April 2010


Me and my home.

My name is Trine and I´m 12 years old. I live in Stadil in Westjütland. I go to football two times a week, I sing and I go to FDF. I help my mother and father at home. I have no animals and I hate spiders. I help my mother with baking. I have a brother and a sister. My brother´s name is Mads and he is 18 years old and my sister´s name is Karina and she is 21 years old. She does not live at home more.

My day.

I wake up 6.30 in the morning. My mother and my brother go to the work and my father goes to his job 6.45. So there I am alone at the home. I go by bike to school every day and the school starts 8. 20. When I come home from school, I empty the automatic dishwasher. So then I do my homework. So I go to my hobbies.

I love.

I love football and my favourite football team is Liverpool. They play in England. My favourite players are Fanando Torres and Steven Gerrard and Daniel Agger.

I love my friends too. I have not a best friend.

Jobs.

My mother is on a window factory and my dad drives tractor. My brother is training to carpenter and my sister is about to train for a social worker. My sister lives in Nørresundby.

I’m home alone every day I come home from school.

My favourite animal is a dog and a giraffe. I do not know what I want to be when I grow older.

My eastern holiday.

Sunday I was to christening in the church with Eric and Birthe. They have children. Their names are Steffen and Katrine. They come from Irland.

Before we left I thought I would bore me. We were in the church 10:30 o`clock. There was one who played trumpet. It sounded not very good. The little baby was named Christopher Mathias. When we got back to Eric and Birthe I stood just a little and was bored but then we had to eat, I came to sit next to Louise who is as old as me. We have played handball some years ago. Her brother`s name is Nicholas, I also played handball with him. I know him. I also sat next to a girl named Katja . I do not know who she was. But she was very sweet.
First we got patty shells I love them. We got them always on Dec. 25th when my grandmother lived-She made the best patty shells, but she died 2 years ago. For main course we got some meat and potatoes and sauce and for dessert we had icecream cake.

After we had eaten Katja, Eric, Louise's mother and my mother and father and me went for a walk.
When we got home we started to play cards. So we were going to have dinner there. We had bread and all sorts of sliced cold meat.

After we had eaten Katja, Louise and I get out and jump on the trampoline. Then Katja went home and me and Louise would go for a walk with Christopher in the baby-carriage,when we got home from the walk I was home I said goodbye and then we drove home.

3 comments:

Mr Devereux said...

Hi Trine,

I really enjoyed finding out about you, your family and your holiday. The food sounds great. When children in Scotland enjoy their food, they sometimes say 'Yum'. I don't think you'll find this word in a dictionary. What is FDF?

Pony and Brownie said...

How are you allowed to stay in your house on your own?What music do you listen to and what sports do you play? What does FDF stand for?

Pony and Brownie

tashmeer said...

HELLO TRINE ITS TASHMEER HERE I LIKE FOOTBALL TO MY FAVRITE TEAM IS RANGERS MY FAVRITIE PLAYERS ARE CHRIS BOYD AND NACHO NOVO