Thursday 29 April 2010

Dance workshop





























On the 26th of April a professional dancer came in and taught us some street dance. Her name was Beth Noble. She first taught us a routine and then she showed us some counter balances. Then we had to make up our own counter balences with a partner and put them into our own dance.
Here are some of the things are class thought about the dance workshop:

Moonbeam: "It was really fun and active!"
Nevis: "It was really, really fun and I found it very, very active!" :D
Izzy: "I thought the dance workshop was really fun and active and it inspired me to do more dancing!" =P
Ponakins: "I think it was really fun. I learnt loads of stuff and I would love to do it again."
Murrzo: "I think it was really, really, really fun and I learnt how to do loads of new stuff!"

By Murrzo and Nevis.

1 comments:

bees mum said...

bee really enjoyed the dance workshop, more please i think