Friday 22 January 2010

More about King Loth

Rascal is a Lady In Waiting. A lady in waiting is a maid. She helps get the princess ready and everything and basically has a little house near the castle because a lady in waiting is at the castle a lot. I don’t really like my part. I would much rather be a Witch like Dizzee or be Lyona who is still a lady in waiting but the main one.

Rascal


Dizzee is the main witch and she is called Olwen. I have quite a lot of speaking to do and I am a soloist which is I sing on my own and talk on my own. It is great fun.


Dizzee

2 comments:

Mr Devereux said...

Hey Rascal, you may not have liked your part, but you were perfect! You acted the whole time, even when you weren't in the centre of the scene. Fantastic character acting.

Dizzee - you were amazing! You were really scary and you sang and acted with enormous confidence - brilliant performance!

Pupils WorldWide said...

Hello Rascal and Dizzee
I agree with Mr. Devereux the most important is how you do your part. I would have liked to see your play.