Thursday 14 January 2010

Hello from Izzy


Hello my name is Izzy. I am 11 years old and my birthday is on 28th October. I live in Gifford, Scotland and am crazy about animals. I want to help stop them becoming extinct. I also love snow boarding and football! One of my favourite sports is horse riding. I go riding at a local riding school near where I live. Another sport I do is hockey. I train at least once a week. It sometimes changes how many times a week depending on the time of year. In our class we have a hockey team who are going to the Championships in May 2010. We are hoping to win!

I play the violin. I have been taught to play through the school. My teacher is called Mrs Turbayne and I have been playing with 4 other people in my class for 4 years now.

I have a mum, a dad and a little brother who is 5. I also have a dog called Tess. She is a German Wirehaired Pointer. And also 2 guinea pigs called Moss and Pine. Their breed is Dalmatian which means they are speckled or spotty. I think they are so cute!

My favourite animal is a dog but I like all animals.

I hope to hear about you soon!

0 comments: